Your relationship with My Family Online begins with our signature service, the HomeVisit™. The HomeVisit is a kickoff call or meeting held in the comfort of your home that helps your My Family Online expert understand where you are with your genealogy and where you want to go. Since the needs of each customer are different, the interview process is structured to develop a specialized plan centered around your short and long-term goals. Your participation in reaching your goals is as little or as much as you desire. My Family Online will do whatever you don’t know how or don’t want to do.
As part of the HomeVisit be prepared to answer some of the following questions:
- Does your genealogy reside on paper, hard drive and/or website(s)?
- Are there other family members that have photographs, documents or other genealogical information?
- What percentage of your family history is digitized?
- Which family members would be interested in receiving email updates as your tree evolves?
- Have you used any genealogy software? Which one(s)?
- Are there other family members that are/would be interested in participating in this project?
- Are there areas of your tree that you feel stuck?
- Are there technologies/software that you would like some training?
- Do you have email addresses for all interested family members?
- How accurate is your family history?
Call My Family Online today to schedule your HomeVisit!